What Chiropractors Believe
Chiropractors pride themselves on taking a natural, drugless approach to helping their patients reach their health goals. Essentially, the basic principle upon which the entire profession is built is that the body has the amazing, innate ability to heal itself (under the right conditions), and it is the chiropractor’s job to help create an environment to facilitate this.
Because the nervous system controls every cell and organ in your body, chiropractors focus their attention on the health of your spine being properly aligned and, if there are shifts, helping the spine come back into alignment.
Why Get Chiropractic Adjustments?
Many things can lead to a vertebral subluxation. Some of the more common causes I’ve found are:
- The misalignment of a vertebra because of a slip or fall
- The global spinal misalignment due to poor posture
- Joint swelling caused by damage to the intervertebral joint
- An inflammatory response caused by a poor diet, lack of pure water or psychological stress
- Osteoporosis or degenerative changes of the spine or intervertebral discs
- Trigger points and tight back muscles that pull the vertebrae out of place
Our patients range in age over the entire spectrum: a few hours old to well into the 90ʼs and our treatments are safe for all. We have a passion for whole life chiropractic care, starting with pregnant moms and continuing the benefits to their precious newborns.
The Drs. Kendall have had success using chiropractic care to treat a wide range of symptoms including: low back pain, neck pain, headaches and migraines, allergies, sciatica, disk problems, rib pain, knee and ankle injuries, plantar fasciitis, sinus problems, whiplash, accidents, tennis elbow, and many more.
Our adjustments are a fusion of several different techniques. We use a safe, specific and gentle approach with combinations of diversified, drop and impulse techniques.